Pelican Way is perched on the shoreline in the famed Malibu beach community northwest of Los Angeles. The community is famous for its warm, sandy beaches, and for being the home of many Hollywood movie stars. In fact, Pelican Way's neighbors include Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo Dicaprio , Kurt Russel, Goldie Hawn and Pierce Brosnan, just to name a few. The house boasts every comfort and modern covenience with an expansive living room with triple exposure, floor to ceiling glass windows onto the sea. In fact there are views from every room in the house, including some bathrooms. As well enjoy the outdoors from many terraces and/or stroll down to the beach for a walk or a swim to start your day. Here you can truly live like a movie star.
- Expansive living room along entire front of house with views onto the sea and fireplace, giving onto terrace/deck with chairs and table
- Dining area at one end of living room
- Large, fully equipped, eat-in kitchen with bar and windows/doors onto the sea and deck/terrace
- Sitting/TVroom with large flat screen TV and comfy seating giving onto large deck for dining, sunbathing and beach access via stairs
- Full bathroom with shower, excellent for use when coming up from a swim
- All windowed doors in living areas open for indoor/outdoor feeling
- Master bedroom with king bed, fireplace and expansive views from floor to ceiling windows and ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi tub with views and walk-in double shower. radiant floor heating and toilet with built in bidet.
- Two double bedrooms with queen beds and ensuite bathrooms.One has a deck with lounge chairs and sofas and table, facing point Dume
- Multiple terraces/decks with lounges and seating and dining
- Stairs directly onto beach from deck
- Outdoor shower on beach deck
- Gas grill
- Parking for 2 cars
AC, WIFI, Large screen TV's in all bedrooms and sitting room, Blue ray DVD, satellite radio, ipod loaded with 30,000 songs, all modern kitchen appliances, hair dryers.Distances:
Los Angeles airport or downtown Los Angeles: 45 minutes. Zuma Beach 5 minutes.